Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic!!!!!!

After a long time, i have again sat down to write down on this wall. Life is very uncertain and every day seems to be full of uncertanity. I was in Singapore last year in this time , was in a different atmosphere than today. I had not thought i could get so many things here that i missed there and m missing a lot of things here that i used to get there. So sometime i think y m getting so much unsatisified..... The one most thing m missing here is my friends, my colleagues in Singapore. Mr.David my tenant and his old mum is the person whom i miss a lot.... Sometime when i remember my days in Singapore, I everytime come through my office where i used to work CNA ... Mr. Philip Lee my god father in Singapore, Chris Lee who considered my capability for nearly 3 years and Angela Lau who supported me a lot... Lawerence Wong my most admirable dude . Eugene a fantastic guy ... whose working spirit still awakes me ..... Sharon a very hard working gal and aunties Lisa and Rose...& fascinating Emz tooo... Apart from these, I cant forget two bros Wayne and Mavet... Beyond this, I miss my living environment in Little India.. Everyday hanging around in Tekka Market drinking with friends of David used to be an interesting moment which i havenot been able to get it here...I miss my mates in the house of Tekka, miss the drinking parties we used to arrange and the happy environment we used to be in... The late night life in Boat Quay, hanging around in Mustafa makes me rethink whether i can get those days back in my life or not...? The only thing i was fed up with while staying in SIngapore was the stress of my work.... I dont want to explain it here how much i used to be stressed ... I have got rid of that situation once i came back to Nepal...which is the only means of satisfaction being here. Being with family is a more positive aspect of leaving Singapore....
Whatever be the consequences of leaving Singapore and whatever people think about me... onething i can proudly say is that i tried my best upto my potential.. If i have hurt anybody unknowingly , i beg a pardon for them ... If someone wants to remember me can simply write to me....
But the most striking thing is that sometime i feel very Nostalgic....revolves a lot of things so want to say FEELING NOSTALGIC.......


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

belai ma buddhi purayechhas mote....stress ma dherai long kam garda kaso mental stability gayena hehehe....so that good u r back........and nothing is precious than being with parents and family and around the close circle of frens with whom u can share everythn..........so hope those gaps and memories of singapore will tarnish soon with time n love of ur parents......still memories persist as treasures of ur valuable 3 years stay.........takecr dude.... n wish u all the best

Unknown said...

nice

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।