Friday, February 16, 2007

Mr. Hay &"The Hay Dairy".

Although, I am from an agricultural country,I had not been able to see any Goat Farming Industry. I got an oppurtunity to see it in Singapore with the initiatives of my Singaporean friends Waing Ang, Diron and Alex.
I had a trip to an exciting place in Singapore the area covered with forests quite surprising regarding the sky towered buildings of cities. I had not even imagined that there are such places in Singapore, which made me feel that i was in my own home town. Hats off for my friends who arranged this trip specially the BEACON Group.
I was quite surprised to see goats nearly equal in size to our domestic cow in home town and couldnot believe when Mr. Hay the owner of the Goat Farm(i.e, HAY DAIRIES) briefed that each goat gives 3-4 litres of milk per day.
Wow, its quite greater than the amount of milk that my father milks from a cow in my home everyday.
We felt quite interesting to see the entire dairy but its not a joke to manage the dairy industry with more than 700 goats with a family of 4 members and 3 staffs. Mr. Hays effort needs to be saluted coz he wakes up early in the 4 am and starts breast feeding the baby goats, gives fodders to the mother goats and he goats even. While, I asked why dont he hire peoples to work in the dairy for doing those works he told: "This is my family and how can a guardian leave it in hands of others".
Mr. Hay who had invested S$ 2 million 13 years ago, might have anticipated of the credentials he is receiving today. The milk production from his dairy has grabbed the market solely in singapore and tells that it will increase day by day after people know the benefit of Goat Milk over the Cow Milk.
His physical combination proves that goat milk is superior than Cow milk, as he merely looks 40 years old being an 55 yeras old man with two grand childrens.
Hats off for Mr. Hay who is not only doing a Unique job for earning money but taking care of health of Singaporeans too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।